- What's Happening
- Hotels & Travel
- In The Exhibit Hall
- General Info
- Making Your Case To Attend
How to Present at ALA Annual
How to Present at ALA 2014 Annual Conference & Exhibits
Poster sessions were introduced to the American Library Association at its 1982 Annual Conference in Philadelphia. They are an effective forum for the exchange of information and a means to communicate ideas, research, and programs.
Poster sessions may present any of the following:
- a description of an innovative library program
- an analysis of a practical problem-solving effort
- a report of a research study
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES TO PRESENT:
- Conversation Starters and Ignite Sessions - The voting process is now closed for 2014. Thank you for all of our submissions and those who took the time to vote and show their support.
- ALA divisions and round tables run their own submission processes, which usually close by October. Please contact a specific division or round table if you have questions about its program process.